In any software project the size of Sue Center there are
inevitably many things to fix and many
problems that remain to be found and resolved.
Here are collected some of the known
things that need fixing or adding.
They are written mostly as a to-do list for future development.
Notes to jog the developer's memory.
- Training videos - for installation, configuration,
and demonstrations of how to use the software.
- Graphics for on-line documentation.
- Windows desktop icon - it is weirdly pixelated for some reason.
- A more refined mechanism for updates.
- Fortunes need unduplication.
- Cartoon gifs are not always viewable.
- Graphics on the web site are 'dithered' and need updating.
- Metric weather reports are not fully converted.
- Other languages. Spanish would be a good first one to do.
- Following links in web browsing should be aware
of what type of data is coming back. Don't try to display
a mp3 sound file, for example.